A comprehensive tool to help you collaborate with your partners
This document and communication management system is sophisticated, yet simple to use. Invite potential partners to bid and provide them with information like scope of work and specifications to help them decide to bid or pass. You can see who has viewed or downloaded documents as well as the status of their consideration to bid.
What does your Plan Room look like today? What could it look like tomorrow?
As the general contractor, you chase after partners to submit and approve information
- The Plan Room application allows you to easily coordinate your bid process using the invitation to bid feature that notifies your partners of bids that they are qualified to tender
You hear the question, “what version is this document?” multiple times throughout a project
- Users will always know which document is the latest and greatest through automatic versioning. Older documents are archived, but can be easily found for future reference
You have a project management tool, but it isn’t very easy to use
- Easily set-up Plan Room for each of your projects. Create folders to organize your project documents however it suits you best, then simply drag and drop documents into the folders
- Users are easily added to the project and it is up to you what information you give them access to
- Once you have invited users, you start to build a comprehensive database of contact information that is stored within Plan Room. This database can be a useful tool to invite users you work well with to new projects
Wouldn’t It Be Nice?
Wouldn’t it be nice if all of the documentation you needed to plan a job were in one place? Better yet, what if you could access that information anywhere you can access the internet?
Key benefits of the Plan Room construction software include:
- Allow access to all project collaborating partners
- Keep all project contacts, including detailed information, in one location
- All project members can access both the latest and archived information pertaining to a project
- Document versioning control ensures that all members know which information is the most up-to-date
- Manage your bids through one portal that allows project team members to submit and edit information
- You can even view when a team member has commented, viewed or downloaded a document
- Ensures information like licensing and bonding are valid